We'll always have Facebook…
- Waitress Is Fired for Her Complaint on Facebook: Lesson Learned for Employers?.
- From [German Consumer Protection] Minister Aigner to Mark Zuckerberg: the importance of privacy
- Farewell, Facebook [link to http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=farewell_facebook no longer works] “Why one super-connected internet enthusiast decided it was time to pull the plug”
- 5 WTFs: I quit Facebook Today [link to http://sexdrugsandintellectualfreedom.com/2010/05/14/5-wtfs-i-quit-facebook-today/ no longer works]
- Quit Facebook Day [link to http://www.quitfacebookday.com/ no longer works] versus 10 Reasons You’ll Never Quit Facebook.
- Facebook to Launch “Simplistic” Privacy Choices Soon, and an analysis: Vague Facebook Announcement about Simplified Privacy Controls [link to http://thecommandline.net/2010/05/18/vague-facebook-announcement-about-simplified-privacy-controls/ no longer works]
- The EFF has a suggested “Bill of Privacy Rights for Social Network Users”
and finally, America’s Finest News Source reports:
- New Social Networking Site Changing The Way Oh, Christ, Forget It